Just a compilation of my most wanted beauty products for this spring, enjoy~
1. Etude house Rose Brush - Super pretty, I knew I had to have it as soon as I saw it.
2. Tony Moly Peach Hand Cream - I'm a sucker for anything peach, and considering what this harsh winter has done to my hands I'm in need of a good hand cream!
3. Tony Moly Petite Bunny Gloss Bar - I have my eye on the peach one (second from right), such cute packaging.
4. Tony Moly Cats Wink Mascara #1 Volume - Being the crazy cat lady I am how could I resist this packaging?! I have super long eyelashes but they lack volume as opposed to curl so this is the one for me!
5. Tony Moly Cats Wink Compact #1 Clear Skin - As soon as I saw the packaging how could I resist? Fingers crossed their lightest shade will match my skin tone.
6. Urban Decay Naked Palette - One of the most sought after cosmetic products of recent years, I've been wanting it for ages! I prefer the colours of the first naked palette instead of the second.
7. Tony Moly Cat Chu Wink Lipstick in Peach Vanilla - Again crazy cute packaging and a peach colour, how could I resist?!
If you haven't noticed Tony Moly products have featured heavily in this post, and if you haven't heard of them go check them out! They're a cosmetic brand from South Korea, specialising in animal cruelty free products with super cute packaging.
1. Forever Yummy - A perfect dark red, goes with practically everything.
2. Lilacism - A must have considering the current pastel craze!
3. Sole mate - A lovely dark plum shade.
4. Wicked - Perfect for vampy nails!
5. Splash of Grenadine - Super pretty pinky purple shade.
6. Muchi Muchi -Again another pastel shade perfect for this Spring and Summer.
7. Mint Candy Apple - Once again another pastel, a super cute mint shade.
Did any products catch your eye?
Thanks for reading~